Why should you seal your pavers?
Pavers are a beautiful addition to your home. Interlocking concrete, brick and travertine Pavers bring a beauty to your home that a plain concrete pool deck or driveway cannot, and pavers enhance the homes curb appeal and value. However, pavers will get dirty and stained if not sealed. The sun fades the colors in the surface. Oil and fluids will seep into the pavers and can be very difficult to remove after time. The surface will stay wet longer and mildew and algae will grow and begin to stain the surface and grow between the joints.
Reasons to Seal your Pavers
Sealing pavers blocks the pores of the pavers so oil and grease don’t penetrate
Sealing stabilizes the sand, locking it in to minimize weed and algae growth in joints or washouts and sinking
Sealing allows pavers to dry quickly to minimize mildew growth
Sealing enhances the colors in the pavers giving them the ‘wet look’ and a nice shine
Pro Pressure Clean and Seal was one of the first companies in the Tampa Bay area to use an environmentally safe, non-solvent paver sealer. Unlike solvent based paver sealers Seal n Lock has very low Volitile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) which are very bad for the environment. This revolutionary paver sealer can also be used on the same day the pavers are cleaned. No more waiting days for the pavers to dry out. No glossy surface that can trap miosture and cause milky white spots later on due to moisture trapped under the sealer. You can use your pool the next day and your driveway in 48 hours! It can also be applied over previously sealed pavers depending on how worn off the sealer is. You can read the Seal n Lock story at Sealnlock.com.
How we beautify your pavers:
1. Evaluate the condition of your pavers and recommend any repairs that are needed.
2. Clean with very hot high pressure water and a rotary surface cleaner for very deep cleaning, along with a broad spectrum fungicidal agent to kill any mildew or algae that is growing in the joints.
3. Clean sand is then washed into the paver joints to fill them to aproximately 1/8 inch below the chamfor edge. Sand is very important in the joints. It keeps them from shifting and is crucial to keeping your pavers level.
4. We vacuum any sand and dirt out of your pool and are out of your hair that day (on most jobs.)
5. Apply 2 coats of sealer to protect and beautify your pavers and stabilze the new sand. You’ll be able to walk on the pavers in 4 hours, move furniture back the next day and drive on them after 48 hours.
If your interlocking brick, concrete, or travertine pavers are in need of attention or have never been sealed, call Jon at 727-432-2501 or fill out the online estimate today!
If you are looking for the cheapest cost or the lowest price is your only goal, we may not be the right company to call for your project. We make every effort to give you the best quality and value for your money and firmly believe that you get what you pay for, especially in this industry.
If you have a Tampa paver restoration project in the works, call us. We do many jobs, including Tampa paver pool deck sealing and paver driveway sealing in Tampa FL.
Pavers can bring an entirely new look to your home’s landscaping. We offer interlocking pavers made from a variety of materials, including concrete, brick, and high-end travertine. Pavers give homes a sophisticated curb appeal that standard concrete slabs cannot. It is important to know, though, that pavers will become stained, grimy, and possibly mildewed from the sun, oils, and precipitation if they are not sealed properly. We perform numerous Tampa paver restoration jobs for clients whose pavers were not initially sealed as they should have been. Our most sought after services include Tampa paver pool deck sealing and paver driveway sealing in Tampa FL. To learn more about all of the service offerings that we have available and to get a free quote, call us at 727.432.2501.