Paver Pool Deck Sealing
Anybody can pressure wash and seal a paver pool deck with the right equipment, but at Pro Pressure Clean and Seal we do far more then simply cleaning and sealing your paver pool deck, we restore them to their original-and sometimes even better then-new look.
We are proud to announce our exclusive use of an environmentally friendly , non-solvent paver sealer. Unlike most paver sealers Seal N Lock has low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) that are very bad for the environment. This revolutionary paver sealer can also be used on the same day as the pavers are cleaned. No more waiting days for the pavers to dry out. No glossy surface that can trap moisture and milky white spots later on due to moisture trapped under the sealer. You can use your pool the same day and your driveway in 48 hours! It cansame day also be applied over previously sealed pavers depending on how worn off the sealer is. Read the Seal N Lock story at Sealnlock.com
What we will do:
- Analysis: Evaluate the condition of your pavers and with the proposal, recommend any repairs that are needed.
- Deep Clean: Clean with very hot high pressure water and a rotary surface cleaner for very deep cleaning, along with a broad spectrum fungicidal agent to kill any mildew or algae that is growing in the joints.
- Paver Prep: Clean sand is then washed into the joints to fill them to aproximately 1/8 inch below the chamfor edge. Sand is very important in the joints. Don’t let any one seal your pavers with out replacing the sand that was washed out!
- Seal: Apply 1-2 coats of sealer to protect and beautify your pavers and lock in the sand.
- Clean Up: Lastly we vacuum any sand and dirt out of your pool and are out of your hair that day (on most jobs.) Use your pool later that day if you like and return your furniture the next day. On driveways you need to wait 48 hours to drive on it.
|This Saint Petersburg Pool Deck had extensive weed growth that had to
be removed. After cleaning, it was sealed with Seal N Locks “natural luster” for a natural look. The hardened sand will minimize weeds from growing and abt intrusions.
|Snell Island, St. Petersburg unsealed Pool Deck cleaned and sealed. Why wait until your pavers look like this. Call us after installation and let us protect your investment.|
|Bayou Club, Pinellas Park. Pool Deck Cleaned and sealed|
Why do you have to seal your pavers?
Most installers don’t seal paver pool decks after they install them. This allows pavers to absorb anything dripped on them along with dirt and mildew growth that will generally discolor them. The sun will fade them and weeds will grow in the joints. Sealing helps preserve the color and prevent stains. Our sealer also locks in the sand to prevent weed growth, ant mounds and wash outs. Cleaning is easy as the sand wont be washed away with regular pressure cleaning. We do recommend you have us seal your pavers every 2-3 years on pool decks or 2 years on driveways.
What do you do when your pavers start looking like the ones on the right? Call us!
We have the knowledge and the equipment to fix this problem. We can take off the old sealer and re-seal them properly. Be carefull though. Other contractors will put some kind of solvent that will soften the sealer, (not strong enough to take it off,) then re-seal with the same stuff. It will look great for 3-6 months (after you’ve paid them,) then will turn back to the same ugly problem. Talk to us first. We can restore them.
See an example of paver stripping and restoration sealing at youtube.com/roofsanddecks
Below are examples of improperly sealed pavers.
Each one of these were sealed with solvent based sealers, and the sealer was over applied. Milky spots show up when water gets trapped under the sealer, whether not enough dry time before applying sealer or just overapplication. It is very difficult to fix this, but we have the experience to remove any type of sealer and reseal them properly, making your pavers look like you wanted when you made the investment in the first place.
|Don’t wait another day, see what Pro Pressure Clean & Seal can do for your driveway today!||Want an excellent read on how to do it yourself? Check this resource out from ICPI. Cleaning Sealing and Joint sand stabilization of interlocking concrete paversYeah, it’s a lot to read but we make it look easy so it’s probably easier for you to just use us, right?|