Pro Pressure Clean and Seal
Sealing Brick Paver Driveways for travertine, interlocking brick and concrete pavers
- Analysis: Evaluate the condition of your pavers and recommend any repairs that are needed.
- Deep Clean: We clean with very hot high pressure water and a rotary surface cleaner for very deep cleaning, along with a broad spectrum fungicidal agent to kill any mildew or algae that is growing in the joints. We get out as much of the old dirty sand along with any weeds as possible.
- Paver Prep: Clean sand is then washed into the joints to fill them to aproximately 1/8 inch below the chamfor edge. Sand is very important in the joints. It keeps your pavers from shifting too much. Don’t let any one seal your pavers with out replacing the sand that was washed out!
- Seal: Apply 1-2 coats of sealer to protect and beautify your pavers and lock in the sand. Other sealers do not bind the sand into place. Seal ‘n Lock chemically bonds the sand to itself and the pavers to minimize weed growth, ant intrusion and washouts. Your pavers are less likely to shift and sink when the sand is stabilized.
- Clean up: We sweep up and blow away the dirt in the gutter, tape off the driveway and in 48 hours your beautiful driveway is ready for your car.
|Don’t wait another day, see what Pro Pressure Clean & Seal can do for your driveway today! Click on the FREE QUOTE button now.||If you are looking for the cheapest cost or the lowest price is your only goal, we may not be the right company to call for your project. We make every effort to give you the best quality and value for your money and firmly believe that you get what you pay for, especially in this industry.|