Professional Concrete & Brick Driveway Sealing
Anybody can pressure wash a paver driveway, but at Pro Pressure Clean and Seal we do far more than simply paver driveway sealing. We restore them to their original-and sometimes even better than-new look.
Environmentally Friendly Paver Sealer
We are proud to announce our exclusive use of an environmentally friendly , non-solvent paver sealer. Unlike most paver driveway sealers, Seal N Lock has very low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) that the EPA says are bad for the environment. This revolutionary paver sealer can also be used on the same day as the pavers are cleaned. No more waiting days for the pavers to dry out. No glossy surface that can trap moisture and milky white spots later on due to moisture trapped under the sealer.
You can use your driveway in 48 hours! It can also be applied over previously sealed pavers depending on how worn off the sealer is. Read the Seal N Lock story at Sealnlock.com
Along with interlocking brick and and concrete pavers, we also have loads of experience working with travertine driveways. If your travertine driveway is in need of a cleaning and/or sealing, be sure to hire a professional or you could end up spending double when it comes time to fix a bad contractor’s job. Or worse, they could ruin your tiles entirely! We have the skills and experience to do the job right, the first time. Call us today for a free estimate: 727.432.2501 or click here for a free quote.
How we Clean and Seal your Pavers
- Analysis: Evaluate the condition of your pavers, provide a written proposal, and recommend any repairs that are needed.
- Deep Clean: We clean with very hot high pressure water and a rotary surface cleaner for very deep cleaning, along with a broad spectrum fungicidal agent to kill any mildew or algae that is growing in the joints. We get out as much of the old dirty sand along with any weeds as possible.
- Prepare for sealing: Clean sand is then washed into the joints to fill them to approximately 1/8 inch below the chamfor edge. Sand is very important in the joints. It keeps your pavers from shifting too much. Don’t let any one seal your pavers with out replacing the sand that was washed out!
- Seal: Apply 1-2 coats of sealer to protect and beautify your pavers and lock in the sand. Other sealers do not bind the sand into place. Seal ‘n Lock chemically bonds the sand to itself and the pavers to minimize weed growth, ant intrusion and washouts. Your pavers are less likely to shift and sink when the sand is stabilized.
- Clean up: We clean up the gutter and street as much as possible, block the driveway and in 48 hours your beautiful driveway is ready to be used!
Warning: If you are looking for the cheapest cost or the lowest price is your only goal, we may not be the right company to call for your project. We make every effort to give our clients the best quality and value possible and firmly believe that you get what you pay for, especially in this industry.
However, if you want the job done correctly and the longevity and beauty of your pavers is of primary concern, we are the company for you. Contact us today to get your project started.
-Lisa Z. Clearwater Beach, Fl